Bellanina Facelift Massage
Bellanina Facelift Massage consists of a thorough cleansing with a pure, wholesome facial cleanser and warm towels to soften the skin. This process cleans cellular debris and prepares the skin for massage.Before we begin the face massage, starting at the feet, we use Thai massage techniques to open the energetic flow and help the body to relax. Passive joint movement creates a gentle rocking to help the tension in the hips and legs start to release. Stretching and massage to the arms, wrists and shoulders create a further release of tension and thus, greater relaxation. Once the neck and shoulders are loosened we wrap the hair and we are then, ready to begin.
A full thirty minutes is devoted to massaging your face with luxurious aromatherapeutic oils and our signature invigorating Honeylift Massage lotion. Warmed towels soothe the tension lines from your face. Using whipping, tapping, acupressure and contouring strokes as well as manual lymph drainage, blood and oxygen is stimulated to nourish, rejuvenate and tone the muscles and skin of the face. After hot towels soothe your feet, your hands and feet are then massaged while you relax during the "tie-up" step.
The face is moisturized with crèmes containing the finest natural bio-extracts to feed and nourish the skin. At the completion of your Facelift Massage treatment, your scalp is massaged and your back is cleansed with a hot towel.
- Restores muscle tone and elasticity.
- Improves lymph drainage.
- Unblocks "stuck energy" that creates facial holding patterns.
- Beautiful glow - enhances metabolic processes, greater blood and oxygen flow.
- Toning and tightening (in lieu of invasive surgeries). Series required for facial fitness for a total of 3 or 6 sessions.
- Skin rejuvenation (in lieu of a facial).
- Relaxing and pampering spa treatment.
- Symptomatic relief and healing benefits.
90 min. - $90.00 (Full treatment)
Three 60 min. sessions - $180.00
Six 60 min. sessions - $330.00